• “Christian Fellowship – more than meets the eye!” by Gil Cann, May 2005.
• “The National Fellowship for Revival (within the Uniting Church in Australia”, by Peter J Blackburn (then Executive Secretary). Published in Interchange 40, AFES Graduates Fellowship, Sydney, 1986.
• “Revival and Reform”, by Peter J Blackburn (President, NFFR). Published in Onward, NFFR, June 2003.
• “Declaration of Intent” coming to the Uniting Church in Australia from the Second National Evangelical Summit, held at Mount Waverley, Victoria, from 20th to 21st February 1998.
• “Reclaiming the Bible for the Uniting Church” a paper by Peter J. Blackburn, National Evangelical Summit, Vision Valley, 21 August 1997.
• “Diversity in Unity. Confessing Christ in a Pluralist Church” a paper by Peter J. Blackburn, Second National Evangelical Summit, 20 February 1997, High Street Road Uniting Church, Mount Waverley, Victoria.
• “Confessing the Unique Authority of Holy Scripture” a paper by Deane Meatheringham, Second National Evangelical Summit, 20 February 1998, High Street Road Uniting Church, Mount Waverley, Victoria
“We seek revival, acknowledging our need to be a people of faith, a people on fire, a people at prayer, a people on mission! We desire revival in the Uniting Church in our State – a revival embracing every aspect of the life of the Church – a deeper spirituality, a keener awareness of the reality and power of God through the Holy Spirit, a total submission to the Word of God and commitment to His will.”
From “A Covenant of Prayer” in The National Fellowship for Revival.